Saturday, September 02, 2006

Thoughts on Grace: I can go to the bathroom at UCLA

Haha, huh?

Not for me.

Van Damme must have gone to our school because all of our bathroom stall doors were always kicked in. Other times you would squat at the pot and realize that someone stole the door. Who steals the doors of bathrooms? What has high school done to children make them cleptomaniacs with aluminum enclosures?

Other times, when dropping off mail in the toilet box, or dropping the kids off at the pool, there would be loud shouting and banging on the stall room doors.

This is assuming I arrived at the bathroom at all. Asking the teacher for the privilege of doing what nature requires; well, I may as well have stuck my hand in the air, waved it around and asked if i could murder someone.

UCLA.

Bathrooms. Without Van Damme Kick marks. Amazing. Ut was the first thing that I liked about the school. Berkeley? Not as much. Dark, damp, scary, I'm sure there are some Van Damme stalls there, and Ill probably find myself in some of them.

And thats why I love my school so much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complusively, Bad situations and Bad memories are avoided/suppressed.

Why? because Unhappiness is a bad bad thing, as Barney and Public television tells us.

Or is it? (To Be Continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home